Day 8 of #365daysofthankfulness

Hey there!

I currently writing with the balinese gamelan music as a background, at my yoga studio. So nice with some dark orange nuances around me and some green all over the places. My pepermint tea is still hot. I just finished the Superflow Vinyasa Yoga for today. What a blast! I can't thank enough for this amazing daily dose I have during my stay in Bali. God is great indeed.

8 weeks I've been living here. Facing all the good and bad by the moment. Happy new year. Some tears have shed though it makes me stronger along. So many things I wanna share makes me lost on words.

I'm missing my best friends in Jakarta, though I keep them in hand. *Thanks technology!* With taking a distance from evil city, I have found so much in me. Which are the friends that I really need, who are family for life, and what's good about life itself.

Surprisingly I've started to jump in to the sports again. What a long year back there kept me away from fit and health. I drink much less alchohol, I eat much more fruits and veggies. I loved even more, by human and nature.

Then I truly believe, what made me in hard situation was my self. I am in progress to allow none that toxicating my life too much and welcome that infused me with greatness.

So I would like to share some resolutions of mine in 2015. It also helps to remind me what my goals are. *grin*

* Stay fit and healthy with exercises and better food
* Drink alchohol occasionally only!
* Read more and more and more
* Hate less, angry less, more understanding
* Travel often!
* Education controlled
* Create much more than ever!
* Be grateful always each day

So what about you? Well I keep mine short and no more Long list however its not as easy as it sounds. Although I will stay holding on "Do whatever you like and fuck people" it means I don't give a damn to anyone's opinion. I control my life. I don't need anybody to validate my existence and quality of life. Here is my thankfulness of day 8 in 2015. #365daysofhappiness. May all the peace be with you and me always.

Namaste,
Ketty xxx

Comments