Affair with words

Being a writer sometimes flies me too high and blows my mind till I forget how much benefits that reading gives.

Have no job to do in daily dose brings my long-time-forgotten passion breaking through the hard shell of mine. Write here and there little by little likes lite a fire in me.

Then... I forget one thing. Read! Yeah, the more you read, the better you write. Today I spent a chitchat with a fun-spirit young Balinese girl, we somehow ended up talking that I am a writer. She told me excitingly that she enjoys reading.

Here I am now, finally realized how little I read lately. Books? I have more than much. Time? So plenty till I forgot how it feels to be busy. Saw a post of my beloved inspiring person, emak, about her newest blog post tickled me too hard to resist. Scrolling down the page, read every word lovingly. Feels too good!

Now, I can say I'm in love with words all over again. in reading or writing. Sometimes what we  discussed with other people remind us what we forget.

Now I'm ready to make love with books again!

Comments