LOVE AND BE LOVED

I woke up in the noise of high school kiddos who were excited with their study tour. Reminds me of how noisy I was in the past. Nice thing for sure to live in a hotel, I have got the chance to meet many people in daily dose.

Do you know what best to be grateful for? When you love yourself much and respect yourself very well, you will finally realized how much you are loved by others.

The best thing I always feel lucky for is that I can send all my gratitude to the Lord for my life. Never been better. To acknowledge that I have more than much to cherish and so lucky my life is.

I tend to eliminate people who are toxic for me from my amazing life. Sometime they appear to give me a lesson, that in life, you have to be brave to choose what is good and right for you. Even the hardest thing about it is hurting people.

I mean, dont you feel hurt by your ego when someone refuse to have you in their life even just as a friend? Well been there done that. I might hurt many people already, but everything happens for a reason. What would I keep them in my life when they give me none but heartache and troubles.

I often got text from unknown people or people who mistaken my friendliness to something else. Made theirselves pushy and fussy towards me. I find that annoying and even motivate me more to keep them away. Then they call me arrogant. Who cares? I dont. All I care is my self. Selfish as it sounds, but somehow it's right. You cant please everybody.

Life is a bitch, but it keeps me wonder about what I can experience more and what I can be thankful for at the end of the day.

Love yourself and the love you seek will come to you. Yippy!!!

Comments