Bali, my new home

Yes everybody, finally the will that had been grew since early of this year is happening. I moved to Bali. Exactly last week, i left my job and hopped on a plane then here I am. Nothing much going on yet here.

I still trying to adapting with the people, environment and the culture. As we know, the holy island has been the destination for tourism since long ago. So many things have changed. Not entirely make me happy though.

Cool thing, Bali has a high way above the sea water next to the airport. So when you crossing the highway you may enjoy the view landing airplanes.

Many good food and nice cafes. One thing I hate is the awful drivers here. Well, I don't say it's worse than Jakartans. However, they actually have to learn again the ethics in driving. Especially the tourists that bravely drive the motorbike. I mean just because it's so easy, doesn't me you can drive as you like. Hello, there are rules to be obey, kiddos!

I kinda miss the old Bali I used to love deeply. Not too much hotels, not so busy, free from traffic.

Change the topic, anyways, finally after a year, I started doing yoga again!! Felt so damn great! I came all the way by myself. Awkward. Though at the end it was very nice. And I'm doing it again tomorrow for sure.

Moving here change my way of thinking somehow. I'm finding the best lifestyle to fit the goals I have and enjoying the days I have been offered to.

I miss Jakarta, I miss all my friends. But it has to be done. What if I'm getting married in the near future? Lol.

One thing for sure, I gotta be the boat for my own self from now on. Forget about working as an employee. I lobe doing what my project is on my hand now. Will blast is in a short time. Gather the materials now. Oh I love all my extreme decision. 😘😘😘

Comments