20th Birthday Wish list

This is August!!!! Yesh, today is a special day for me, for my country, my nation. Indeed, today is The Independence Day of Republic Indonesia. In the age of 67, I really wish my country could be better in all aspects, especially education and laws.

Well, August is always be an exciting month for me, because I will face a new challenge. This year is quite hard for me to face. I'm leaving teenage life. *WOW* In less than 14 days I will be officially 20 years old. That's sounds scary... 

I never really ask for birthday present, but wishing isn't forbidden, so I'm writing down my wish list hereeeee! ha ha ha. Who knows, God loves me more this year and send me some angels to give all little things. lol. So here we go!

MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST :
1. Iphone
2. Camera DSLR Canon (Yeah, as you know, my baby camera has been broken since Februari. My life is abit cranky without camera.)
3. Fuji polalroid brown
4. Java Soulnation 2012 ticket (I want to enjoy James Morrison's performance and Valerius. Pleaseee)
5. New boots!!!
6. New make up kit (never felt enough for this)
7. New leather jacket
8. Mineral virgin base make up by The Body Shop (I actually forgot the right name of it. But it's like foundation with brush and very smooth. Covers everything perfectly!)

Well, only these that I think make sense to wish. Because what I really  need is to be loved and my mom. Ha ha ha. Sounds like I'm an attention seeker, but let's deal with it. I kinda lonely lately. 

I also want to thank my girls for being there and gimme lots of hugs without asked. You gals know I need it. Thanks to Ditha, Gevi, Felice, Jessi, and Dila. I love you girls! 

So don't forget to mark your calendar, August 30th is my day. My holy birthday. Nah jk, my 20th birthday. I'M GETTING OOOOLLLLDDDD!!! lol.
I need to go to sleep now. Love you all as always. Purely.


smooches,
Ketty xx

Comments